Location: Keizersgracht 62 – 1015 CS Amsterdam – The Netherlands
Home office: You can partly work from home, HQ based in Amsterdam
Bilendi is one of Europe’s leading providers of Market Research Services. Placing data at the heart of its strategy, we service some of Europe’s largest brands and research agencies.
Services for Market Research is our largest division with proprietary panels in UK, France, Germany, Denmark, Austria, Finland, Italy, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Belgium and The Netherlands
Bilendi works with market research companies, providing respondents for online research surveys and providing software and tools for market research like Bilendi Discuss, Bilendi interactive solutions,….
To support Bilendi in the projected growth of our activities, we are now looking to hire a new position: Sales Manager The Netherlands.
Through the continuous development of expert industry knowledge and building strong client relationships, combined with a healthy hunting mentality your role will be to offer insightful and strategic solutions to business objectives and communicating the benefits and enhancements of the products and services we offer.
You will be in charge of selling services for market research.
As Sales Manager for our Services for Market research activity, your main responsibilities will be to grow revenue with new clients and serve existing ones:
General sales management
- Executing sales and channel strategy to fully exploit market opportunities in The Netherlands (Market research agencies, digital agencies, Media agencies, consulting companies, and Corporate clients)
- Developing and growing existing and new client relationships to selling our panels and products. (Digital advertising Solutions, online behavioural…)
- Making new contacts in a fast-growing industry with a healthy hunter mentality
- Engage in seeking new business opportunities to reach company goals
- Providing accurate and detailed forecasts on your sales.
- Preparing Quotes, ensuring feasibility, and ensuring other quotes by team members are checked for accuracy.
- Following up on client requests and queries
- Generating revenue consistently, month on month, at an average margin in line with the agreed target.
- Preparing sales information for meetings with new and existing clients;
- You will be reporting directly to the Country Manager
- Regularly report & maintain communication with team members and management of the Group
- You are the liaison between the client and the project manager and you encourage interaction and dialogue
- You work closely together with the b2c community manager / b2b manager
- You are focused and drive innovation in the sales for services for market research
- You have clear ideas about increasing client relationships, growing sales
- Track record of successful sales in the market research industry or related industries
- Have a strong network in the market research industry or related industries
- Experience in the research panel business is a plus
- Strong academic background is a plus
- Strong understanding of the online market research industry and related methodologies
- Perfect command of written and spoken Dutch and English
- Strong organizational skills – with the ability to manage your time effectively and prioritize tasks to meet a range of tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills that enable to assess the potential of a client and develop a strategy for winning their business
- Good attention to detail and presentation
- Excellent understanding of digital technologies
- Proactive, motivated, and flexible team player who is keen to work in a stimulating, ever-changing environment, and thrive on the opportunities that this can bring
- Have good knowledge of which target groups are present and how best to address them
- High affinity for numbers
What we offer
An environment focused on growth: if you can develop yourself within your role, the company will grow with you.
A competitive fixed salary according to experience and variable commission on revenue targets.
Please send your application to email@example.com