Conjoint.ly is on a mission to automate market research. We offer quantitative research services to big and small companies (mostly in USA and Europe). Through automation, we slash costs and increase speed for our clients, but maintain a human connection and high research quality. As we grow (in number of products that we offer and in clients’ awareness of us), we need a passionate quantitative researcher to join our team remotely.
Your role will not be limited to a single area and will include:
- Research on projects commissioned by clients. As a key client contact, you will support them from proposal to delivery of results on some of the most complex and interesting custom projects
- Customer support and advice: Helping our users do the best market research on our platform, including consulting them via email and over the phone
- Marketing: Preparing marketing materials and case studies. Overseas trips may be required for conferences
- Passion for quantitative market research
- 3+ years of experience at a market research agency or in-house data science or insights function, using common market research methods (e.g., conjoint, of course)
- Excellent skills in statistics. For example, you must be able to explain to a client what Hierarchical Bayesian computation does (this is daily part of the job)
- Several years of experience in Excel. Being able to make a client-friendly customised models (e.g., preference share simulators)
Benefits: This job wins over working for a normal market research firm for the following reasons:
- We aim not to do the same thing twice. If it needs to be repeated, we must automate it.
- We are recognised as experts in the research methods that we do and clients will listen to your advice.
- You will have opportunities for professional growth as fast as our operations grow.
Application process will consist of the following stages:
- Apply here: https://apply.workable.com/conjointly/j/51D7C99A07/
- We will contact you for two or three interview rounds
- You will be invited for IQ tests, practical tasks in Excel and other software
- Reference check