What is it about
As a Research Manager in our Rotterdam office, you are part of a team of enthusiastic marketers and researchers that are determined to bring the voice of consumers into the heart of our clients’ businesses. With a focus on New Media & Entertainment and through your passion for online market research, you inspire marketers of cool companies such as Marktplaats, Kinepolis, DPG Media and Liberty Global. You fully manage client projects and help companies to listen to and collaborate with their customers, based on InSites Consulting’s innovative research methods.
What you’ll do
- You are accountable for the complete set-up, organization and execution of market research studies.
- You translate a business problem into concrete and actionable research designs and methods.
- You develop insightful reports based on our research consultants’ analyses, for both quantitative and qualitative research techniques.
- You present recommendations to customers and animate creative client workshops where, together with the client team, you transform insights and recommendations into actionable advice.
- You are in close contact with national and international customers to understand their strategic goals and translate them into concrete research objectives. You get responsibility to develop and maintain your own customer portfolio.
- You develop and deliver convincing proposals to customers.
- You act as a source of inspiration and actively develop and support knowledge transfer within the team. Moreover, you apply your coaching skills to motivate and guide project teams.
- You develop your market research and marketing expertise and knowledge on client projects.
What you'll bring
We are looking for an experienced colleague, with a proven track record in online market research. You are proficient in English and Dutch (both oral and written).
Why this is for you
- Connecting with clients comes naturally to you
- You have a strong sense of ownership and dedication
- You’re creative, humorous, and fun to work with
- You have a proactive and hands-on mindset
Why this isn't for you
- SPSS, spreadsheets and presentation tools make you nervous
- Helping colleagues is not your primary goal in life, you prefer focusing on your own projects
- You prefer slides in bullet-point black-and-white style
What’s in it for you
We believe the best work comes from happy people.
Here are just a few of the professional and personal benefits you’ll experience at InSites Consulting.
- Competitive salary
- Mobile phone allowance
- Internet allowance
- Pension plan
- 28 days paid time off (including company closing between Christmas and New Year)
- Bonus plan based on company and team performance
- Travel reimbursement or mobility budget
Where you’ll work
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
OUR SELECTION PROCESS
What to expect when you apply
- Application review
Our recruiting team will review your application and follow up on whether we’ll move forward with your application or not.
- First interview
We will take the time to learn more about you and share more details about the career opportunity.
- Second interview
In this stage, we will combine a skill-and-knowledge test (related to the role you are applying for) with an interview, with two of your future team members.
- Final interview
You will meet your soon-to-be Team Leader.
After a positive evaluation, you receive an offer. In other cases, we always provide candidates with thoughtful feedback.