The Young ESOMAR Society (YES!) Award is a global competition designed to both engage young professionals (30 and under) and shine a spotlight on the valuable perspective a new generation of researchers is bringing to the table.
Each year between five to ten finalists are selected to pitch their idea in 60 seconds to the ESOMAR Congress audience (Amsterdam, 11 September), where three winners (as voted by delegates) gain more stage time.
The following young professionals were selected to compete in the YES Pitch contest in Amsterdam this year:
- Influencer Pre-Testing and Post-Evaluation – Using qualitative measures to quantitatively analyse your influencer marketing
Emma Woodhead, Senior Insights Executive, Opinions, Ireland
- How Generation Z is Reshaping Filipino Culture and Values
Caryl Anne Marcelo, Associate Research Manager, Prestige Market Research Services Asia Inc, The Philippines; Jamila Erika De Leon, Research Manager, FastForward MR, The Philippines
- AI for Consumer Digital Profiles
Valere Demelier, Insights Analyst, Nepa, UK
- What Brands Can Learn from Tinder – How brands can use dating app prompts to strengthen their communication strategies and foster emotional connection with consumers
Catherine Wertz, Senior Manager, SKIM, The Netherlands
- What Matters in Sustainability – Using consumer, trade and thought leader insight to create a single framework to understand the role of sustainability in food and drink
Danny Bowles, Market & Insights Specialist, Bord Bia, the Irish Food Board, The Netherlands
- Audience Simulator – Access your audience anytime anywhere!
Harita Rawat, Research Executive, Ipsos, India
- What does the rise of Super Apps mean for the future of brand tracking? How to create winning strategies using the latest tech, for less cost
Jack Tadman, Associate Director, Opinium Research, UK
- AI vs Eye-tracking: Unveiling the Limitations and Synergies
Milica Kovac, New Business Development Manager, EyeSee, Serbia
All information here.